Atomic Vintage Festival 2017 // Lulus Wonderland

Leave a Comment

Each year at Sywell Airdrome, Atomic Vintage Festival is on for a weekend during August. It's a wonderful weekend full of fun things to do for you, your friends and the whole family! I was lucky enough to attend and work along side Lins of Campbell Crafts on her stall on. I usually go every year with friends but missed last year due to being pregnant so I was thrilled to be able to attend.

 

We were situated in the white tent opposite to the lovely ladies of Luxulite and Splendette! Having knowing them both from the wonderful social world of Instagram, it was lovely to meet them in person.

The C/C stall had everything from dresses, the perfect cropped cardigans, moccasins and t shirts. Plus Campbell Crafts very own bowling shirts, blouses and dresses that were a huge hit. They can all be purchased here and a few bits are still on sale!
 

Work outfit complete with my C/C apron handmade by Dolly Does Vintage 40s!

During my breaks I ventured outside to see all the amazing classic vintage cars and asked a couple of people to take my photos for me. Everyone is so friendly and they didn't mind at all! You also have the option to have a ride around the grounds in your choosen classic car. How amazing is that?!


The weather was warm and sunny with wind throughout the day but I'm not surprised when you're in the middle of a field. You can play crazy golf, go on the big ferris wheel (I'm scared of heights so not for me) and watch the amazing Wall of Death or drag racing. On Sundays the huge red and yellow tent has a vintage & retro flea market in the morning. I had a mooch around and I found some lovely true vintage shoes, sadly they were too small! Typical! 


Atomic is a weekend filled with awesome things to do for all the family and see your friends there too. Lets not forget about the marques full of your favourite stores for shopping!!


Tickets include admission to all music venues and entertainment, from 10am to 11pm, including roller rink, car show, vintage market, drag racing viewing area, Charles Phoenix shows, dance classes and cinema. Also late night music & dancing until 2am. Your entry ticket also includes Free parking, a weekend programme, a rock n roll rink and trampolines to go on! Can't wait for next year!!

 Overall I had a wonderful day with Lins and I'm looking forward to our next event.
Which just so happens to be in a couple of weeks at the Pins and Pinup Event at All Star Lanes click here to read my post all about it and where to purchase your tickets.
Hope to see you there!

I'll be there along side Campbell Crafts so please do come over and say Hi! 
See you there!
Much love Lulu x



Lets be friends!
Instagram: @lulus_wonderland
Twitter: @LulusWonderland
Pinterest: Lulus Wonderland




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig